Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
A CT scans uses x-rays to produce detailed pictures of structures inside the body. The CT scanner uses digital geometry processing to generate a 3-dimensional (3D) image of the inside of an object.read more
This technology uses a continuous x-ray beam, making it possible for the physician to see internal organs in motion. It is a technique that helps physicians with a wide variety of diagnostic procedures.read more
An MRI provides information that in most cases cannot be obtained using X - rays, Ultrasound or CT Scan. An MRI is designed to detect changes in the normal structure, characteristics of organs and other tissues.read more
The Elite Advantage - Why Choose Elite?
- Competitive Prices
- Best and latest state of the art equipment in Jamaica
- Discounts for Senior Citizens
- Our commitment to the highest standard of service and patient care
- Health Insurance accepted
- Timely & Accurate Reports
- Centrally located with convenient office hours
- Comfortable, spacious and soothing environment.